Awwww.....
26 March 2008
yeah, he's adorable.
But a little bit of a hellion.
Meet my neighbour's dog, Cody. He's part beagle, part Jack Russell, and has the weirdest yelp/bark/howl I've ever heard. He'll take off in a split second if he manages to break free from the leash, and he isn't too too house trained either. But cuteness saves his hide every time, as evidenced by this photo. He apparently likes to pose too, unlike my dog Lily, who won't look into the camera lens. And how is it that I can get such good catchlights in a dog's eyes, and not my kids?
I wanted to say thanks for all your great comments on the blog. I'm unsure of how to respond to each of you individually, as I don't think Blogger gives me that option, but I'll figure it out one day, promise.
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:
Cody is adorable and i love that he will 'pose' for the camera.
the blog looks fantastic!
:)
GREAT photo, Mel!
Aaaaaw, he's adorable. Great photo! :)
I'm so glad I can get a regular Mel fix here now.
hi you. i found you through lisa's blog. and i didn't know you spoke french. many talents. many talents!
Post a Comment