Happy Easter!
24 March 2008
Hope it was warmer where you are! I'm still waiting on Spring here. We're in a deep freeze, and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon. In the meantime, I'm fantasizing that it's warm out, wearing my new cute polka dotted flip-flops ( thanks Linda!) around the house, and drinking smoothies with the boys. And lots of chocolate doesn't hurt to take away the chill either. ;p
I don't remember ever getting this stir-crazy for winter to end, but it's been a long haul with 4 solid months of snow. Ugh, enough already!
Here's a layout I did this weekend of my littlest dude. Simple and not very original, but at least I scrapped, right?

12 comments:
yay mel's blogging. :) i'm adding you to my blog right now - not that anyone reads mine. ha!
Welcome to the world of blogging... and don't worry about forgetting to update on a regular basis. I will be pestering you if you let it slide too long. lol
P.S. You need to change your preferences to allow people to comment without using their blogger identities... my google profile is linked to this silly avatar. :P
yay! you're blogging!
I'll be stalking you even more now :)
Woo Hoo Mel's blogging :)
So happy about this!
And you know you'll get lots of people bugging you to update it :) We could each take turns tagging you all of the tags you've missed out on doing for the last few years ;) LOL.
Hugs!!!
hello there mel! I like your blog! I'm way too scatterbrained for one. I love your easter duck layout and your blog looks very classy and cool. I like the header thing. Anytime you want to come visit sunny land and get out of that snow, just jump on a plane....
looking forward to more entries from you, no matter how sporadic!
Nicole S.
bring it on-
can't wait to check this often for more bits about you
Hey cute girl! SO happy to see you blogging. Now you're going to give me guilt :p.
LOVE the layout. We're finally getting spring here and I am so ready for it.
Hooray! Hi Mel! I'm excited to see more of you online ; ) Love that AC butterfly spring card down there. It's beautiful!!
Hi Mel! So happy that you've decided to come on over to the dark side, hee. Now I'll have one more blog to stalk.
And oh how I remember those long and crazy NE winters. I'm so happy to be back in California again. I'll be thinking warm thoughts for you! :)
yay! so happy to see you blogging, mel! :)
thinking lots of warm thoughts for you...don't be jealous, but we went to the beach today. ;)
hiya mel =)
so happy to see you blogging! i hear ya on the spring thing...we're expecting snow again tomorrow, ugh. enough already!
is that by chance a webkinz duck?
can you tell i'm a little obsessed with webkinz?
awesome layout...reminds me of spring :)
Post a Comment