Life Scripted

 23 January 2014


I've never gotten into the whole mixed media craze that is so ( or is it still?) popular right now. Give me white cardstock, a photo, and a bit of text, and I'm a happy gal. I'm not one for getting messy. However, I do adore text, type, script, and quotes, and I'm super excited about taking the Life Scripted class over at Studio Calico. I'm even willing to get a little ink on my fingers, if it means I will be able to replicate the kind of text she does. I love it. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd buy a big giant Kal canvas to hang in my big giant new living room. But since the likelihood of that is next to nil, I'm hoping after this class that I'll be able to make my own big canvas, for my tiny old livingroom. ;)

 Sign up is until the 31st, and class starts on February 1st. Come on over and get your scripty on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!