These are beautiful photos Melanie! So serene!
hi my sweet friend.i miss you so.love seeing these photos so much.thinking of you!xoxo
Méchantes belles photos!!!Ton fils a vieilli c'est incroyable!!Puis ton pitou est craquant!!
such gorgeous photos, mel. and i can't get over how big and grown up your guy is!
Stunning and so warm. Love seeing your life through your lens :)
These are fab! Bobby has grown so much. And he looks so happy there.
Amazing photos Mel...what lens did you use? And yes cant believe how much your son has grown. Cute doggy too xx
Thanks Di- I used my 85mm lens for these.
No he can't be that big! Time flies, or I have been blog reading much longer than I thought! The shots are amazing, bet it felt good to take some photos
Mel, I can't get over how much he looks like you. What a handsome guy. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!
10 comments:
These are beautiful photos Melanie! So serene!
hi my sweet friend.
i miss you so.
love seeing these photos so much.
thinking of you!
xoxo
Méchantes belles photos!!!
Ton fils a vieilli c'est incroyable!!
Puis ton pitou est craquant!!
such gorgeous photos, mel. and i can't get over how big and grown up your guy is!
Stunning and so warm. Love seeing your life through your lens :)
These are fab! Bobby has grown so much. And he looks so happy there.
Amazing photos Mel...what lens did you use? And yes cant believe how much your son has grown. Cute doggy too xx
Thanks Di- I used my 85mm lens for these.
No he can't be that big! Time flies, or I have been blog reading much longer than I thought! The shots are amazing, bet it felt good to take some photos
Mel, I can't get over how much he looks like you. What a handsome guy. :)
Post a Comment