summer vacation is looming...
22 June 2011
Only 1/2 a day left... there is one pretty excited kid in this household right now. Tomorrow is the last day of school, and then it's official... summer vacation starts! Bobby has been off since the 2nd week of June, and it's been nice to have some one-on-one time with him, but after tomorrow, there will be 3 of us, ( well, 4, but not counting the hubby who is not officially on vacay until July 1st) and our days will be filled with going to the pool, swim lessons, baseball, and other fun stuff. :) Camping in the Adirondacks and Maine will be on the agenda as well, woot!
I'm certainly looking forward to sleeping in a little, and above all, not having to make any more dreaded lunches... seriously tired of that chore, ugh. I'm so happy that summer is upon us, and I plan to enjoy every sweet fleeting second of it this year. :) Today was a very stressful day for me... for reasons I can't & don't want get into here, but it is over now, and I'm moving forward with a positive outlook. Life is good!
I'll leave you with a sneak peek of my 1st layout for the Ormolu team... the entire page should be up tomorrow, but please go have a look at the work of some of my colleagues here on the blog... I was completely floored by their gorgeous work. SO thrilled & honoured to be in their company.
Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:
***shhhh*** don't tell anyone, but your page was my favorite on the Ormalu blog.
Happy Summer!
Camping sounds awesome...I'm very jealous!
Yup. Yours was my favorite too!
Em, camping is only fun if there's NO rain, otherwise, UGH!
I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far!
Post a Comment