American Crafts Easter cuteness
24 March 2010
Since Easter ( my favourite holiday) is drawing near, I thought I'd share these 2 cards I made for my niece and nephew last month. ( and mailed today, lol).
I used these cute and very inexpensive ($1.95 for a pack of 8 cards with envelopes... can't beat that!) die cut cards from Studio G/Hampton Arts, and embellished them with some American Crafts goodies.This Dear Lizzy tiny heart paper ( Picking Pansies) is one of my most favourites, and I've stocked up on quite a few sheets of it.. it's so sweet and dainty, and very multi-purpose.
These were so simple to make, and seriously only took about 15 minutes for both cards. I didn't have a pom-pom for the bunny tail, so I used a little bit of cotton ball and stuck it on with my glue pen, added some ribbon for the bow around the neck, and a glitter brad for the eye. The egg card has a mix of old and new AC stuff, and is perfect for a Spring card if you don't want to do Easter. That's it!
I'll be back tomorrow with a cute project from a class I'm taking tonight, with more Dear Lizzy goodness.

9 comments:
Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing!
Totally loving that Dear Lizzy paper, too. Cute as ever cards!
Just got my box of dear lizzy - so cute - perfect for easter! Very cute cards :)
Love the cards. Great work.
gorgeous cards!! Love how you decorated them.
Cute cute cute! And yes, that heart paper is my fave too. I must go back to my LSS to see if she has any left. And I suspect that De Serres might be carrying this line as well. They often have my favourite AC lines there. :)
these cards are just adorable mel, i love them! :)
those are so cute! they are gonna love them!
Oh so cute and super creative!!
Post a Comment