Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had to do layout about my obsession. Ok, I promise I won't bore you with anymore Ray stuff for a while... although I've got another one in the works about the actual show itself. I do have that ticket stub that needs to be put on a page. :)
21 comments:
Great one! Love orange and blue. LOVE it.
Great looking page Mel! I love the pp that you used and the color combo. :) Can't wait to see the other one you are planning.
Oh, did you hear that Greenday are coming to Mtl on July 18th?
Great LO, Awesome photo, Perfect colours :)
I just Love this layout ! And the butterfly... so cute !
Your layout is so beautiful, and what a : belle déclaration d'amour ....
Love it! A great design... with yummy products and great white space.
I have to say, though, you do seem to be a bit crazed. :P
Yeah I did suspect it was coming. you are getting to be like Cathy Z and Neil Finn with you obsession!!:) LOVE LOVE the orange....
Superbe cette page!!!Tu es fidèle à toi même.
OK, so I'm going to start by saying that I don;t think I've heard this guy sing - I know you've mentioned him before (many times ;) ) but now after reading your journalling about his music, I am off to CRY again!
Of course, the layout is genius - the orange the perfect touch!
this rocks my world, mel.
pure genius.
love it.
is that pp AC?
very cool.
miss you.
xoxo
Nothing wrong with a good legal obsession, I always say :)
I think your page is brilliant!
love this SO much! the orange really makes it. so so good :)
you make it look so simple, and i know it's not, great lo mel!
Awesome page as usual Mel! Great to hear that you had a good time at the show, what a nice birthday present :)
dang, wonan. i love this.
love that layout and tha paper!
cant believe i miissed this post...brilliant like always..love how you use colour!
Just imagine the colours you could use if you lived in sunny sydney ;)
You can continue to "bore", I don't mind! If it's to show us more of these fabulous LOs of yours! Love this one as well!
Such a gorgeous layout! The color are amazing!
i followed you here from a comment on moon's (i think) blog...
this layout really grabbed my attention. in part b/c i thought the photo was the schizophrenic guy from the first two seasons of prison break. :)
but, then i scrolled down and listened to "shelter." wow.
I love this!! I just discovered yuor blog & RAY & i am so EXCITED! Yippppeee!!!
Post a Comment