Give-away winner...

 14 April 2009

according to Random.org ( isn't that site cool?) is commenter # 10...



Heather M. said...
wow, what a sweet giveaway, mel!

well, since we decided to stick around home this weekend instead of heading up to visit our families, we're just having a small ham and maybe some scalloped potatoes - nothing too exciting but we need a weekend to just rest and recooperate after everything.

i hope you have a wonderful weekend! happy easter!
APRIL 10, 2009 6:56 PM



Congrats Heather !Please email me your address and I'll ship this out to you this week, ok? :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone- I was totally hungry reading all your answers to my food question. ;p
And I truly wish I could send each of you something!

6 comments:

Barb April 14, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Congratulations to the sweet Heather M on winning your fabulous prize pack! :)
And Mel, it's almost Ray time! YAY! :D Have a GREAT time tonight.

rocklady April 14, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

congratulations heather!

and i do too comment mel! ;) how do you think i entered your little give away! :)

Heather M. April 15, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

really?!?! that is soooooo awesome! thank you soooo much! yay!

Genmanou April 15, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Ton blog est une pure merveille.... je me régale !... MERCI !

Linda,  April 15, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How was Ray? I'm awaiting a report.

Josée April 18, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Je suis tellement content pour toi Mel.La façon dont tu parles de ce concert,on dirait que tu étais au paradis!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!