The music Gods are shining on me.

 27 March 2009

First Ray in April, now Ben in May. Be still, my heart!


Ben Harper.. ah, I LOVE him. I'm so excited to finally get to see him. All the other times he's been here, I haven't been able to go for one reason or another, but I'm definitely not missing out this time around. And the new album coming out in May is making me very happy. :)

Tickets ( for those around here interested) go on sale tomorrow at noon, and I'll have my mouse ready to click 'buy' when the clock strikes 12.

Now, my life would be very complete if Billie Joe & company decide to visit our fair city to tour when their new album finally comes out.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed tight for that. A hat trick concert event would be cool. :) Yeah, I have hockey on the brain too. Our Habs have finally gotten a bit of the lead out, and they're struggling to get in the finals. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that one too.


Nothing much scrappy to share this week- I've been too busy to even think about it, but I did make this cute-sy Easter card last week, to try out my adorable new bunny stamp. :)




Have a great weekend all.. Lots going on here, but backyard poop scooping is tops on the agenda, ugh... and I'll hopefully be ready by the weekend for that give-away I mentioned earlier , if all goes according to plan. :)


eta: A huge thanks for all the comments, advice, and general empathy regarding my photo issues in the last post.. I will let you know how I do with organizing the huge mess that is my photo library.
xox

12 comments:

juliescrapbook March 27, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Never heard of Ben Harper but love your Easter card!

Anonymous,  March 27, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Ok, that Easter card is too cute!! As is that bunny stamp! Man... each time I look at one of your LOs or cards I'm kicking myself for not getting this embellie or that piece of pp or these rub-ons! LOL

Oh, and I can't wait to get my hands on the new Green Day album. =)

Agata March 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

A very cute card! Fingers crossed for you getting them tickets!!!

Linda,  March 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

That is one cute card!!! Love it.

And yeah for poop scooping.

;)

I'm joking. I'd offer to help, but uh, I'm too far? ;)

( If GD comes here, you are coming and we can go be fangirls together, ok?)

Diane March 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

too cute that bunny...
Mmm poop scooping...the only thing stopping me from getting a dog...

peg manrique March 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

we've been pooper-scooping this weekend too. ugh!

yay for good music...dontcha just love it. i'm with ya on the green day....counting down the day till may 15th. so hoping they'll come somewhere near me too...or maybe i'll make a trip to canada to see them ;)

Claude March 29, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I don't know Ben Harper's music, but I'm gonna go and have a listen now!

Cute card!

Barb March 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Good luck with the poop! lol
And your card is adorable. Love the bunny. :)

scrappermimi March 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

What a terrific card, love your clean, classic style!

Jody March 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

Your Easter card is SO cute :)
And I am a huge Green Day fan myself...been waiting for this new CD it seems like forever!

maureen,  March 30, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

This card is SOOO cute Mel :)
Hugs!

moon April 2, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

that is an adorable card, mel!
love the bunny stamp...
and yay for ben and ray!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!