Monday layout, part deux
16 February 2009
Here's my layout for today, based loosely on a sketch from Cathy Z for the DYL class I took back in October of last year. I'm still catching up on most of that class, so alot of the layouts you'll see here in the future will be my attempts at getting those done.
I'm also still having a love affair with these clear stickers from American Crafts. I don't usually exhaust any supply I have, just because I'm lucky enough to have a large enough selection of stuff to choose from, but I adore the Moda Bella line, and have used it alot... in fact, I'm proud to say I've now used up an entire sheet of this heart paper, which is a huge feat for me, for those who know me and my penchant for little strips of paper. ;p
Happy Monday to all of you, hope it's not too painful!
eta: Just found out this page has made LOTD over on 2 Peas, woot!
16 comments:
Yay Mel... congrats on being picked as LO of the Day again. Your work ROCKS!
Oh, and congrats on using up an entire sheet of paper. I'm not sure when the last time I accomplished that feat! :P
Love your latest page Mel! So, you are going to give CZ's sketches a go after all? ;P LOL Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. =)
Try using your pps as a background... you'll go through them much faster! LOL Nah.. don't change your style one bit! I love it as it is. =)
Another perfect page, Mel!
AC and you are the perfect match :)
I love the gorgeous colours - it really makes it doesn't it! And I'm loving those arrows - used the black and white one on one of my LO's and loved it.
I agree with Jody - you were born to use AC.
Great page Mel, love the stickers too!
I haven't done a single layout from the CZ class, I dunno, I think my expectations were different? I should revisit it though, I could use some of her brilliance for inspiration!
saw this at 2peas and was soooooo happy for you! it's perfect!
Love the bright colours Mel. You absolutely do AC perfectly!
I too haven't really done many layouts fron cathy's class. Will have to get onto it too!!!
I agree with Diane you use AC perfectly.
i can not tell you how much i LOVE what you put together with AC goodies... totally fabulous! :)
This is amazing--you're inspiring me to use the white cardstock!
I love your classic designs in layouts. You have used such fun colours, I love this particular layout.
Congrats! I recognize the sketch assignment :)) I'm still finishing my LOs for the class too. And that PP is so cute!
bravo, les papiers AC sont superbements mis en valeurs sur tes pages, j'adore !
love this mel, you just have such a knack with those beautiful bright colored pps, that rainbow is just perfect here too, and congratulations for being picked as lo of the day again!
Love this page ! So fun and fresh !
Gabi from Paris
Post a Comment