Layout day

 09 February 2009

Put your sunglasses on for this one.. it's bright.
I think it's even brighter irl, but I took this photo last night, and was too lazy to re-do it this morning. Used some of the Teen line from AC on this.. it's surprisingly versatile for boys, even though there's a lot of pink in it. I don't mind pink on boy pages, but it has to be vibrant, and this is pretty vibrant, don't you think? ;p I'm going to be bold and say I'm going to try and post a layout here every Monday.. I seem to get stuff done only on the weekends, and it may push me to scrap more if I have to produce here. ;p So hold me to it, will ya?



Have a great Monday!

22 comments:

beth February 9, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

Girlfriend, you know how to work the AC! Love this layout!

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

This page is just awesome! Love the big chunk of black at the bottom with the white journaling with that big b&w pic.

I'd love to be able to see a new page from you every Monday! I hope that you'll do it! :)

Ruth February 9, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Great page,that cool speech bubble is a lovely touch !

juliescrapbook February 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

LOVE this one! The black is a great balance to this page. I also vote for Monday LO.

rocklady February 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

oh i love the brightness mel, great lo! :)
patti

Erin February 9, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Love the bright colors against the black.

Jody February 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Such an awesome LO, Mel!
Don't worry, I'll guilt you every Monday if there's no new page posted.
I'm kidding ;)

Geralyn February 9, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

What an awesome layout! I love how simple and bright it is :)

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I absolutely love this layout! You work with colour like no one else! I will absolutely be holding you to the Monday layout thing ;)

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

This is fabulous, Mel. I just blogged about my dislike of Mondays, but if you are posting a LO every Monday, that would really take the edge off for me. ;)

Rebecca February 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Wow! Your work certainly gives me the desire to scrap. I especially love the rainbow coloured title

Claude February 10, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

What a fabulous layout Mel!

melissa deakin February 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

oh man, you rock beyond words.
wow.
this layout is fabulous.
love it and i love that photo.
miss you like crazy.
all is well here.
hope to catch up soon.
xoxo

nicole s February 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

definitely vibrant, definitely very cool! What an amazing photo...

Diane February 11, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

LOve these bright colours! Sucks its so hard to find AC paper over here!

Anonymous,  February 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

And thank you for the tip on the pop up dots the other day! ;) They do add very nice dimension.

Anonymous,  February 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  February 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  February 13, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

I love this layout!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

could eat that with a spoon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!