fun stuff...

 01 June 2008

American Crafts is having a cool contest for all you fab photographers out there. Check out the Studio blog here for details on how to enter, or, (DUH me!) click on the photo above for the details. They're a fantastically generous company, and I'm pretty sure the winners will be spoiled rotten. Speaking of which, I finally got my DT box last week, and was stunned and amazed by the sheer amount of product they sent me. I will be good to scrap with only that for the next 5 years. Seriously. And that would be okay, because as everyone already knows, I'm an AC freak. Their stuff makes me VERY happy. So I was thrilled to open up my newsletter this week and see this layout in there, b/c I had no clue they were going to use it. :)




Not much going on this weekend. It's rainy and cold and blah out, and I've been trying ( operative word is trying) to organize and purge some supplies. I've not gotten very far, but my goal is to be able to see the table by tonight. ;p My guys are gone for the afternoon, but I took this pic of hubs and Bobby before they left this morning, and I love it- this kid sure adores his Dad.




And with all this wacky weather we've been having, we were lucky to be treated to this display of beauty the other afternoon.. it was amazing!
I took this shot from my bedroom window. It was not easy to get a decent pic without phone wires in the way though.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend everyone. :)

7 comments:

Candice June 1, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Wow-gorgeous rainbows. Love love the photo of your two guys and I am green with envy at your AC box :).

Candice June 1, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

p.s. love the colors & silly photo in the LO!

Heather M. June 1, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Oh that photo of your guys is so precious! Can't wait to see you scrap that one!
Thanks for the info on the photography contest - I'm off to check it out!
Love the layout, as always! :)

Leanne Stamatellos June 1, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

what a beautiful view from your bedroom window and a lovely shot of your husband and son.

now, onto your purging problem ... I would be only to happy to help accept anything you need to get rid of in order to achieve this mammoth task - all product welcomed!

melissa deakin June 2, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

love all these amazing shots, mel.
and i LOVE that layout of Noah...so sweet.
the photo of two of your boys is just precious.
love it!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

GORGEOUS photos... the one of your son and hubby and the double rainbow too. Wow! :D

Congrats on having your LO in the newsletter. It's awesome. Such a cute picture and a great design.

Good luck cleaning off your desk. I haven't had any luck with mine yet. :S

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

i'm an ac freak myself :)
great shots of the boys and love, LOVE the layout with all of your ac goodies.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!