friends in high places...
19 June 2008
a HUGE thank you to Candice, who took pity on me , and offered to make me a very cool banner for my sorry blog. I've been playing around for a while, trying to do one myself, but haven't had time to really sit and figure it out. So now, ( at least for a little while) I won't have to, because I've got a really pretty one to look at.
Thank you C! You are so awesome. :)
So, I've got one more day of work left, and then I'm a lady of leisure for the summer. Woot! Although I do think I've set myself up for a whole lotta house projects/cleaning/organizing that I will have no excuse for now. This would be one instance where money would solve my problems quite nicely. Having a housekeeper while I'm at the pool with the kiddos every day would really be sweet, don't you think?
6 comments:
Your new banner looks great!!! :) I'm all for the housekeeper and I'd also take a cook/personal shopper too. ;P
Enjoy your leisurely summer Mel! But don't forget to keep us posted from time to time. :)
ah the dream of having a housekeeper. :) The banner looks great! Love the colors you chose.
Love that banner! It's awesome!
One can always dream, hey?! A housekeeper would be so nice!
cool banner...love the colors. and yea, send that housekeeper my way too, LOL!
I gotta do something with my non-existing banner too. Love yours!
What a fabulous banner! How nice to have such talented friends. :)
Post a Comment