A teeny give-away

 07 February 2014

I'm still sorting through my supplies, and it's been very rewarding and freeing to get rid of the things I've been holding on to for so long. A really, really great feeling. I'm going to try and keep it up on a monthly basis, and give away stuff I know I won't use from my kits. So, in the spirit of passing it on, one lucky person will receive these 2 Studio Calico stamps from this month's Sugar Rush kits, included the Gum Drop & Jelly Beans add ons.



 Both of these kits are now sold out, so if you missed out on them and wanted the stamp, then here's your chance! Just leave me a comment here telling me what kind of stamps you'd like to see in future kits- I think that would be a fun read. :) I'll draw a winner on Sunday evening.

Happy weekend!

37 comments:

kat78 February 7, 2014 at 6:11 PM  

OH i'd LOVE to win these!!!
I can't afford a sub anymore...);

I'd LOVE to see a card-stamp set for baby cards!!!

kat78 February 7, 2014 at 6:12 PM  

THANKS for the chance to win! ����

Lorelle February 7, 2014 at 7:25 PM  

Thank you so much for the chance to win these!! I love any stamp, I'm not picky, but I love stamps with quotes or phrases ... Something that you might not think of while journaling! :-)

Krista Wells February 7, 2014 at 7:44 PM  

I would love to see funky 'it' words like 'selfie', etc.

Desiree February 8, 2014 at 1:59 AM  

This is a very nice stamp. I'm from holland so i realy like the quotes with american phrases like if live gives you lemons..... becase i know them but can't find them here. I like stamps with leaves and feathers.

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 2:58 AM  

I very much prefer sentiment stamps...the sentiment is always the hardest for me to write!

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 7:07 AM  

I think a birthday stamp in a project life kit would be really handy for documenting all those birthdays in the year

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 8:26 AM  

These stamps are great! I would love to see some whimsical phrases for my scrapbooking like - 'oh so beautiful' and 'how lovely' and 'How blooming exciting!' maybe 'a wonderful world' for when you travel and see/photograph inspiring things :)

NSHS Theatre February 8, 2014 at 10:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 10:06 AM  

What lovely stamps! It would be super to have some stamps that are theatre related--drama--masks--stars--lights. Words like Scene or Drama or Backstage or Playbill or Program or Lights or Makeup or Design. Less movie centered and more theatre. Confession: I teach theatre to high school students and can never find nifty theatre stamps. :)

Unknown February 8, 2014 at 10:32 AM  

I would love to get my hands on a set of bad-day-stamps. 'The best day ever' isn't happenig often enough to use all my stamps, cards and embellis who say that, but I would love a 'that was bad' or 'I hate...' stamp :-D

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 10:33 AM  

Oh, wow! What a generous giveaway. And these are precisely the two gorgeous stamps I missed out on, so I'm super excited for the chance to win those! Thank you! :)

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM  

Oh, wow! What a generous giveaway. And these are precisely the two gorgeous stamps I missed out on, so I'm super excited for the chance to win those! Thank you! :)

Amy February 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM  

Thanks for the awesome chance to win these!

I'd love to see SC have more animal stamps, like the whale and fox stamps recently. :) And more Mama Elephant stamps...LOVE Mama Elephant. :)

Anonymous,  February 8, 2014 at 10:37 AM  

Oh, and I would love to see more cute animals in the stamp sets. Love the dog and cat sets and that adoooorable little fox. :)
And sorry for the double posting before. don't know what happened there... :/

neetasduggal February 8, 2014 at 10:41 AM  

Thank you for the chance! So awesome of you to do this!

Valerie Bishop February 8, 2014 at 10:53 AM  

I'd love feathers as stamps! Thanks for the chance to win theses great sets!

Unknown February 8, 2014 at 10:56 AM  

Thanks for a chance to win these stamps.
I would love to see stamps in animal themes. Like the cat and dog sets.
They were very cute.

sylv February 8, 2014 at 11:13 AM  

Since I'm going hard in the paint with healthy eating and exercise, I would love stamps geared towards that. Thanks for the chance to win!

@JoyceCasaldi February 8, 2014 at 11:19 AM  

Purging! Way to go!
I would love to see PL style card border stamps in chevron, polka dots, stripes ect. So you can make your own cards with all the new ink colors. Wouldn't that be awesome!

April Joy February 8, 2014 at 11:30 AM  

I would love to win these! Thanks for the chance to win!

Steph February 8, 2014 at 11:32 AM  

I love travel themed stamps like maps, compasses, geotags etc. thanks for the chance to win

Tami Brundage February 8, 2014 at 12:30 PM  

Would love these! I font think we have had any good background stamps in a while

Joyce L. February 8, 2014 at 12:46 PM  

Lovely stamps...thanks for the chance to win!
I'd love to see more reading/book related stamps.

Unknown February 8, 2014 at 12:49 PM  

thanks for the giveaway! x)
i'd love to see some feathers or some other animals like elephants, penguins, etc. C:

mmshughesreads February 8, 2014 at 12:58 PM  

thanks for the giveaway - love love the lemons stamp!

Becs February 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM  

Would love to win, thank you!!

I would love to see more alpha stamps like Navy Pier :)

Sheryl Berglund February 9, 2014 at 4:44 PM  

I'd love to see some stamps that could be used when having a bad day, things not going as planned, etc!

Carolee February 9, 2014 at 5:52 PM  

Thanks for the chance to win! I'd love to see more Kal and Lindsay Letters handwriting stamps, and more phrase stamps for my PL.

jenna February 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM  

I would love to see some more stamps with uplifting, encouraging phases for teenagers!

Unknown February 9, 2014 at 10:23 PM  

I'd love to see an assorted sentiment set. Thanks for the chance!

andie smith. February 9, 2014 at 10:49 PM  

Very sweet if you to pass along some goodies...I'd love to win so keeping my fingers crossed :)

andie smith. February 9, 2014 at 10:51 PM  

I would love to see more little stars and smileys and icon-type stamps!

<3 Sierra February 9, 2014 at 11:01 PM  

I'd like to see maybe a sympathy card set, some fun ironic phrases, & some fun shapes like lemons or cherries. :)

Unknown February 9, 2014 at 11:07 PM  

Thanks for the chance! I'd love to see more stamps related to travel :)

Diane Payne February 9, 2014 at 11:38 PM  

I would like to see some background stamps, maybe some messy ones like ink splatters, etc. :)

Ciacchina February 28, 2014 at 9:59 AM  

Wow! Love the splatters! Mi piacciono moto i vostri timbri, ne vorrei con sentiment in corsivo ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!