This is it...
31 January 2014
Tomorrow morning I've got my friend and master organizer Sandy coming over to help me purge at least 5 years worth of scrapbooking product. I am a little sad that my excessive American Crafts collection is about to bite the dust, but since it's just sitting there collecting said dust, it's time for it to go. I have a somewhat( ok, a big) emotional attachment to all of their product seeing as I was on that team for so long, and I truly loved everything I kept- letting go of it is going to be really hard. I've already given SO much away, but I just don't have room to keep it. I'm ready to have a clean, organized space, and that means really being ruthless and truthful about why I'm keeping stuff I will probably never use. It's hard though!!!
Wish me luck-I"ll post a few pics of the process next week. There may be one of me frantically holding onto all that beautiful AC paper while Sandy tries to pry it from my hands. ;p
2 comments:
I too am doing the same thing this year; it's gotten out of control! Good luck!
Good luck, you can do this.
Post a Comment